13. No paintball, or any form of paint based game, whether biodegradable or not, will be allowed anywhere on the premises of SOS without express prior permission. Non-adherence of this rule will cause the breakage deposit to become forfeit in total.
14. VEHICLES are not allowed on the grass, pastures and at the pool.
15. No-one is allowed in any enclosure housing ANIMALS. GATES must be kept closed at all times.
16. No MISBEHAVIOUR is allowed.
17. SMOKING is allowed at designated areas. Camp leaders are to ensure that the area remains clean.
18. No trees, bushes, shrubs, flowers, animals or bird life may be DAMAGED or HARMED in any way.
19. No FIREARMS, explosives, etc, are allowed.
20. No excessive use of LIQUOR will be tolerated.
21. The storerooms, pump house, etc, are OUT OF BOUNDS.
22. Groups must stay within the BOUNDARIES of SOS property and may not, under any circumstances, trespass onto neighbouring property.
23. All BREAKAGES and defects must be reported to the duty person.
24. No BALLGAMES are allowed in the halls.
25. GAS AND WATER must please be used sparingly as the supply is limited. Groups must shower at specific times and not throughout the day.